Please note the following before course registration:
1. Time Conflict requests will not be accepted for 200-coded HUM courses (Major Works).
2. You do not need to ask for special approval to register unless you have a specific problem.
3. Students who have not completed the SPS 101 and SPS 102 prerequisite with a minimum grade of D cannot register in 200-coded HUM courses.
4. HUM 2XX courses can be taken any time until graduation.
5. Attendance is mandatory in all 200-coded HUM courses. Students who miss more than 3 classes in total will automatically receive an N/A grade. Medical reports are subject to the approval of the instructor. The instructor retains the right to decline a medical report.
6. HUM 2XX courses are evaluated according to the following grade scale:
7. HUM 203 will not be offered in Spring 2017.
8. HUM 214 is offered by Natalie Boğosyan in Spring 2017.
If you have further questions about 200-coded HUM courses in general, please contact Zeynep N. Yelçe at firstname.lastname@example.org.