Courses & Schedule
- What will be the delivery format of the University Courses (the UCs or the Core Curriculum) during Spring 2021-2022?
- How does Sabancı University define ‘Hybrid Education?’
- What are the practical implementations of Hybrid Education for the UCs?
- Are we allowed to take digital exams at will?
- Can I follow the courses online during the entire spring semester of 2021-2022?
- Which courses will I take during the fall & spring semesters?
- Can I also have additional courses in the fall & spring semesters?
- Where can I see my schedule?
- Where can I get information about course contents and requirements?
- Anything I should do before the first day of classes?
- Is attendance at lectures and recitations mandatory?
- How do I register for my courses?
- What does the "Add & Drop" period mean?
- How can I change my course section?
- What should I do if the extra course I want to take has time conflict with the University Courses that I am automatically enrolled in?
- Is it possible to withdraw from courses during the semester?
- Can I retake a course if I want to improve my letter grade?
- How do I apply for Erasmus or Exchange Programs?
- What is Collaboration Space? How can I benefit from it?
- What is the Information Center for?
- How can I contact the instructor of a course?
- Where can I get academic support if I need help to perform better in my courses?
- What is an office hour? Who has office hours?
- Who are the Learning Assistants? May I apply to become one?
- Where can I get help if I have difficulty adapting to university life?
- Where can I get support if I need help with choosing my major?